All Wisconsin Engines products sold since 1939 have been issued serial numbers. Feel free to search our database and find information about your engine.
If you need technical help with one of our products such as repair specifications, documents/manuals, or common specs... find your engine in the list below or use the search.
If you have any further questions that haven't been answered by this point, check out our FAQ. It may save some time for you!
- FAQ: General
- Where can I purchase repair parts?
- Do replacement engines need to meet CARB/EPA requirements?
- Where are Wisconsin and Continental engines manufactured?
- Are long and short blocks available?
- Why should I use genuine Wisconsin and Continental replacement parts?
- Where can I purchase Wisconsin Robin engines and parts?
- Do you still manufacture parts for my "older" engine?